A White Paper is
|“||an official government report prepared by an individual or a group of individuals who conducted relevant research and with expert opinion on particular issues.||”|
|“||[a]n authoritative report or guide on a particular theme or problem that identifies issues of strategic importance, articulates objectives and details how to achieve those objectives.||”|
The term "White Paper" is used in connection with a variety of reports and other publications summarized in this wiki, include:
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, Administration's White Paper on Intellectual Property Enforcement Legislative Recommendations (Mar. 2011).
- Information Infrastructure Task Force, Intellectual Property and the National Information Infrastructure: The Report of the Working Group on Intellectual Property Rights (Bruce Lehman ed. Sept. 1995).
- Information and Communications in Japan 2014 (2014).
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Management of Internet Names and Addresses (June 10, 1998).
- ↑ ICANNWiki, "White Paper" (full-text).
- ↑ Connecting with Confidence, Optimising Australia's Digital Future, at 32.