White House Summit on Cybersecurity and Consumer Protection (Feb. 13, 2015) (full-text).
The Summit brought together leaders from across the country who have a stake in [[cybersecurity — industry, tech companies, law enforcement, consumer and privacy advocates, law professors who specialize in this field, and students — to collaborate and explore partnerships that will help develop the best ways to bolster U.S. cybersecurity.
- Public-Private Collaboration on Cybersecurity
- Improving Cybersecurity Practices at Consumer-Oriented Businesses and Organizations
- Promoting More Secure Payment Technologies
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- International Law Enforcement Cooperation on Cybersecurity
- Improving Authentication: Moving Beyond the Password
- Chief Security Officers’ Perspectives: New Ideas on Technical Security