Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Violence Against Women and Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005, Pub. L. No. 109-162 (Jan. 5, 2005).
- appropriate privacy protections for the department’s existing or proposed information technology and systems;
- privacy implications of legislative and regulatory proposals;
- implementation of policies and procedures, including training and auditing, to ensure compliance with privacy-related laws and policies;
- that adequate resources and staff are devoted to meeting the department’s privacy-related functions and obligations;
- appropriate notifications regarding privacy policies and inquiry and complaint procedures; and
- privacy-related reports from the department to Congress and the President, including an annual report to Congress on activities affecting privacy.