Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Finnish Ubiquitous Information Society Advisory Board aims to transform Finland into an internationally recognized, competitive, competence-based service society with a human touch.
The Advisory Board has the duty to:
- draw up an action plan for the national information society strategy;
- monitor and coordinate the implementation of the action plan;
- accommodate the measures of the action plan and ensure that they are consistent with one another;
- maintain cooperation with other players in the information society development;
- integrate and coordinate information security work in the information society;
- promote the introduction and development of reliable electronic identification systems;
- promote the copyright system from the viewpoint of the information society;
- take new initiatives to speed up the national information society development;
- monitor the information society development at international and EU level; and
- report annually to the Government about the implementation of the action plan.
The work within the Advisory Board is carried out in six working groups.