The new high-level U.S.-EU Cyber Dialogue announced at the 2014 U.S.-EU Summit will formalize and broaden cooperation on cyber issues, building on shared commitments and achievements in key areas. This strategic dialogue will be the platform for close U.S.-EU coordination on:
- International cyberspace developments;
- Promotion and protection of human rights online;
- International security issues, such as norms of behavior in cyberspace, cyber security confidence building measures, and application of existing international law; and
- Cybersecurity capacity building in third countries.
- White House, "FACT SHEET: U.S.-EU Cyber Cooperation" (Mar. 26, 2014) (full-text).