UK National Emergency Plan for Telecommunications (May 20, 2003) (full-text).
The Plan itself comprises:
- A list of key contacts in Communications Providers and government;
- Details of the Emergency Planning Forum;
- The agreed process for monitoring and managing emergencies;
- A description of the varying kinds of emergency scenario that could occur;
- Encourages best practice in maintaining network security and integrity;
- Refers to a separate Memorandum of Understanding between Communications Providers on mutual assistance in emergencies;
- In the absence of any specific guidance from government, defines what should be considered as priority services and priority customer groups.