Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The U.S. Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services. Initially part of the U.S. Army, the USAF was formed as a separate branch of the military on September 18, 1947, under the National Security Act of 1947.
See also Edit
- Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team
- Air Force Global Information Grid
- Air Force Information Warfare Center
- Air Force Intranet
- Air Force Network Integration Center
- Air Force Network Operations Center
- Air Force Network Operations Security Center
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- Air Force Rome Lab
- Air Force Satellite Communications System
- Air Force Satellite Control Network
- Air Force Space Command
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|