A threat analysis is
A threat analysis is "[t]he detailed evaluation of the characteristics of individual threats.
"The threat analysis usually defines the level of threat and the likelihood of it materializing."
- ↑ DOE Manual 470.4-7, at 60.
- ↑ NIST Special Publication 800-27A, at A-4.
- ↑ NIST, FIPS 31.
- ↑ Internet Security Glossary, at 306.
- ↑ ISACA, Cybersecurity Fundamentals Glossary 31 (full-text).
- ↑ NICCS, Explore Terms: A Glossary of Common Cybersecurity Terminology (full-text).
- ↑ ISACA, Cybersecurity Fundamentals Glossary (full-text).
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.