The Telecommunications UK Fraud Forum (TUFF) is a forum for the exchange of information and the promotion of a united effort against telecommunications fraud. Its goals are to:
- provide a discussion forum for member organizations;
- promote an open and cooperative environment;
- provide TUFF contacts in the different member organizations;
- encourage telecommunications network operators in the UK to seek membership;
- establish working relationships with other similar fraud forums in the UK and overseas;
- form strategic alliances with consumer bodies and intermediate service providers;
- identify fraud risks;
- identify and define fraud methods;
- generate appropriate documentation and raise awareness of tools and tangible methods with a view to enabling the industry to manage fraud more effectively.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.