"'Smart contracts' involve greater automation of the processes of creating, monitoring and enforcing contracts. This may be intended to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of human error.
- ↑ "Code as Law: How Bitcoin Could Decentralize the Courtroom," Motherboard (full-text).
- ↑ NexChange, The geek's glossary: A guide to fintech jargon for 2016 (full-text).
- ↑ Smart Contracts and Distributed Ledger–A Legal Perspective, at 4.
- ↑ C. Clack, V. Bakshi & L. Braine, "Smart Contract Templates: foundations, design landscape and research directions" (2016 rev. Mar. 2017) (full-text).
- ↑ Digital Currencies: Response to the Call for Information, at 8 n.8.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.