Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
European Commission, Smart Grids: From Innovation to Deployment (COM/2011/0202 final) (Apr. 12, 2011) (full-text).
This Communication is intended to accelerate Smart Grid deployment in the EU Member States. The Commission proposes to focus on:
- 1. developing technical standards;
- 2. ensuring data protection for consumers;
- 3. establishing a regulatory framework to provide incentives for Smart Grid deployment;
- 4. guaranteeing an open and competitive retail market in the interest of consumers;
- 5. providing continued support to innovation for technology and systems.