Royal Canadian Mounted Police Cybercrime Strategy (Nov. 2015) (full-text).
The key RCMP proposals include:
- Creation of a dedicated team of cybercrime investigators by 2020;
- Improvement of digital evidence capabilities;
- Expanded training, more effective recruitment of specialized technical staff;
- Improved intake, collection and analysis of cybercrime incidents;
- Greater national co-ordination in major investigations;
- Expanded international co-operation;
- Providing Canadians and industry with more relevant and timely [[cybercrime information;
- Supporting modernization of Canada's laws "to keep pace with technological change";
- Working with the broader Canadian law enforcement community.