|| a prospective contractor who —
- (A) has adequate financial resources to perform the contract or the ability to obtain such resources;
- (B) is able to comply with the required or proposed delivery or performance schedule, taking into consideration all existing commercial and Government business commitments;
- (C) has a satisfactory performance record;
- (D) has a satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics;
- (E) has the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls, and technical skills, or the ability to obtain such organization, experience, controls, and skills;
- (F) has the necessary production, construction, and technical equipment and facilities, or the ability to obtain such equipment and facilities; and
- (G) is otherwise qualified and eligible to receive an award under applicable laws and regulations.