The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as the Managing Partner Agency of the Information Systems Security Line of Business (ISSLoB). RAS manages the daily operations of ISSLoB in order to address common challenges faced by all federal agencies.
- facilitates information exchange and supports government-wide cybersecurity initiatives;
- assists in requirements development and acquisition support for investments of security solutions, technologies, and processes;
- delivers common security solutions through government Shared Service Centers (SSCs) and government-wide acquisition programs;
- monitors SSC performance; and
- manages the daily operations of the ISSLoB Program Management Office.