Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Under California law, a release is the
|“||abandonment, relinquishment or giving up of a right or claim to the person against whom it might have been demanded or enforced . . . and its effect is to extinguish the cause of action.||”|
A release is
- "[p]roviding classified information in writing or any other medium for retention."
- "[a]llowing information to be made available to the public."
A release is
|“||[a] new release of commercial software to correct errors, resolve incompatibilities, or improve performance.||”|
- ↑ Pellett v. Sonotone Corp., 26 Cal.2d 705, 160 P.2d 783, 787 (1945) (full-text); see also Cal. Civ. Code §1541.
- ↑ Skrbina v. Fleming Cos., 45 Cal.App.4th 1353, 53 Cal. Rptr.2d 481, 489 (1996) (full-text).
- ↑ Intelligence Community Standard 700-01, at 20.
- ↑ ODNI Pre-publication Review Policy for the Office of Director of National Intelligence, at 2.
- ↑ A Guide for Acquiring Systems Integration Services, Glossary of Terms.