Domain name Edit
Intellectual property Edit
|“||[a] formal procedure for obtaining an IP right typically requiring an application and examination of that application. Certain IP rights such as copyright are available automatically without the need for registration. Patent applications in some countries may simply be registered after a basic check.||”|
|“||[t]he process through which a party applies to become a subscriber of a CSP and an RA validates the identity of that party on behalf of the CSP.||”|
U.S. copyright law Edit
U.S. trademark law Edit
- ↑ Integrating Intellectual Property Rights and Development Policy, Glossary.
- ↑ NIST, Electronic Authentication Guideline 7 (NIST Special Publication 800-63) (Apr. 2006) (full-text).
- ↑ 17 U.S.C. §101.
See also Edit
- Copyright registration
- Copyright registration of computer programs
- Copyright registration of databases
- Copyright Registration for Computer Programs
- Copyright Registration for Automated Databases
- Copyright Registration for Online Works
- Registration Decision; Registration and Deposit of Computer Screen Display
- Registration of Claims to Copyright; Group Registration of Photographs
- Registration of Claims to Copyright (in Compilations)
- Trademark register
- Trademark registration symbol
- Trademark registrant