You make your notice reasonably understandable if you:
- (A) Present the information in the notice in clear, concise sentences, paragraphs, and sections;
- (B) Use short explanatory sentences or bullet lists whenever possible;
- (C) Use definite, concrete, everyday words and active voice whenever possible;
- (D) Avoid multiple negatives;
- (E) Avoid legal and highly technical business terminology whenever possible; and
- (F) Avoid explanations that are imprecise and readily subject to different interpretations.
- ↑ 16 C.F.R. 313.3(b)(2).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.