The Radio Regulations Board of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU):
- approves Rules of Procedure, used by the Radiocommunication Bureau in applying the provisions of the Radio Regulations and registering frequency assignments made by ITU Member States;
- addresses matters referred by the Bureau which cannot be resolved through application of the Radio Regulations and Rules of Procedure;
- considers reports of unresolved interference investigations carried out by the Bureau at the request of one or more administrations and formulates Recommendations;
- provides advice to Radiocommunication Conferences and the Radiocommunication Assemblies;
- considers appeals against decisions made by the Radiocommunication Bureau regarding frequency assignments;
- performs any additional duties prescribed by a competent conference or by the Council.