Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Project Status Reporting and Enterprise Architecture Reporting (ITPL 10-07) (May 27, 2010) (full-text).
The purpose of this publication was to announce:
- Requirements for reporting cumulative actual project cost information for IT projects.
- Requirements for reporting System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) metrics for certain high criticality/risk projects with total project costs exceeding $25 million.
- Changes to the California Project Management Methodology (CA-PMM) Project Status Report (PSR) template.
- Changes to the requirement regarding the use of Microsoft (MS) Project (2007 or later) project scheduling software.
- Changes to the procedures and schedule for submitting PSRs, Independent Project Oversight Reports (IPOR), and Project Schedules.