Project Status Reporting and Enterprise Architecture Reporting (ITPL 10-07) (May 27, 2010) (full-text).
The purpose of this publication was to announce:
- Requirements for reporting cumulative actual project cost information for IT projects.
- Requirements for reporting System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) metrics for certain high criticality/risk projects with total project costs exceeding $25 million.
- Changes to the California Project Management Methodology (CA-PMM) Project Status Report (PSR) template.
- Changes to the requirement regarding the use of Microsoft (MS) Project (2007 or later) project scheduling software.
- Changes to the procedures and schedule for submitting PSRs, Independent Project Oversight Reports (IPOR), and Project Schedules.