The Presidential Review Directive (PRD) series was the mechanism used by the Clinton Administration to direct that specific reviews and analyses be undertaken by the departments and agencies. PRDs relevant to this wiki are:
- PRD/NSC 27: Advanced Telecommunications and Encryption (Apr. 16, 1993).
- PRD/NSC 29: National Security Information (Apr. 16, 1993).
- PRD/NSC 44: US Counterintelligence Effectiveness (Apr. 30, 1994).
- PRD/NSC 48: Assessment of the Current and Future International Market for Software Products Containing Encryption ("late" 94).
- PRD/NSTC-3: Global Positioning System (GPS) Policy Review (May 18, 1995).