Under the Obama Administration, Presidential Policy Directives (PPDs) are used to promulgate Presidential decisions on national security matters. Those PPD relevant to this wiki are listed below. Those directives that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
- PPD-1: Organization of the National Security Council System (Feb. 13, 2009).
- PPD-4: National Space Policy (Fact Sheet) (June 29, 2010).
- PPD-6: Global Development (Fact Sheet) (Sept. 22, 2010).
- PPD-7: National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) (Jan. 26, 2011).
- PPD-8: National Preparedness (Mar. 30, 2011)
- PPD-18: National Strategy for Maritime Security
- PPD-19: Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information (Oct. 10, 2012).
- PPD-20: U.S. Cyber Operations Policy (Fact Sheet) (Oct. 16, 2012).
- PPD-21: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience (Feb. 12, 2013).
- PPD-23: Security Sector Assistance (Fact Sheet) (Apr. 5, 2013).
- PPD-28: Signals Intelligence Activities (Jan. 7, 2014).
- PPD-41: United States Cyber Incident Coordination (July 26, 2016).