Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Financial institutions Edit
An outsourcing risk assessment should consider the following:
- Strategic goals, objectives, and business needs of the financial institution.
- Ability to evaluate and oversee outsourcing relationships.
- Importance and criticality of the services to the financial institution.
- Defined requirements for the outsourced activity.
- Necessary controls and reporting processes.
- Contractual obligations and requirements for the service provider.
- Contingency plans, including availability of alternative service providers, costs and resources required to switch service providers.
- Ongoing assessment of outsourcing arrangements to evaluate consistency with strategic objectives and service provider performance.
- Regulatory requirements and guidance for the business lines affected and technologies used.