The GSA Office of Information, Integrity, and Access (I2A) develops, coordinates, and defines information technology business strategies allowing federal agencies to improve services to the citizens. The office has a broad reach into many federal agencies and collaborates closely with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The office provides guidance, assistance and policy for the following:
- Data and acquisition management
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Identity credentialing and access management
- Information management and improvements of analysis capability and architecture development efforts on cross-agency priorities, developing enterprise data management strategies
- DotGov domain registration and management
- Section 508 accessibility management
- Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) and System for Award Management (SAM). The mission of SAM is to standardize, integrate, and streamline Federal procurement data management.