Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The GSA Office of Information, Integrity, and Access (I2A) develops, coordinates, and defines information technology business strategies allowing federal agencies to improve services to the citizens. The office has a broad reach into many federal agencies and collaborates closely with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The office provides guidance, assistance and policy for the following:
- Data and acquisition management
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Identity credentialing and access management
- Information management and improvements of analysis capability and architecture development efforts on cross-agency priorities, developing enterprise data management strategies
- DotGov domain registration and management
- Section 508 accessibility management
- Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) and System for Award Management (SAM). The mission of SAM is to standardize, integrate, and streamline Federal procurement data management.