Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Memorandum sets forth the minimum steps each federal agency must undertake to implement the telework purchasing policies needed to comply with the requirements of the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010. Those policies must address the following:
- Selecting and acquiring information technology that best fits the needs of the Federal Government, and is technology and vendor neutral in acquisitions
- Determination of allowable IT products and services, to include remote access servers, client devices, and internal resources accessible through remote access
- Prioritizing use of government-wide and agency-wide contracts, to the maximum extent possible, for new acquisitions and renewal of services to leverage the government's buying power
- Deploying new and modernizing existing agency IT systems and infrastructure to support agency teleworking requirements
- Compliance of all devices and infrastructure with federal security and privacy requirements, and
- Proper disposal of devices no longer in use to ensure protection of sensitive information.