Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
OMB Circulars are instructions or information issued by OMB to federal agencies. There have been a number of OMB Circulars issued, which relate to information technology and information law. Those discussed in this Wiki include (in reverse chronological order):
- OMB Circular No. A-130: Management of Federal Resources, Appendix III, Security of Federal Automated Information Resources (Feb. 8, 1996) (revision of edition issued Dec. 24, 1985).
- OMB Circular No. A-127: Financial Management Systems.
- OMB Circular No. A-123: Management Accountability and Control (June 1995; revised Dec. 21, 2004).
- OMB Circular No. A-119: Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities (rev. Feb. 10, 1998).
- OMB Circular No. A-109: Major System Acquisitions (Apr. 5, 1976).
- OMB Circular No. A-16: Coordination of Geographic Information and Related Spatial Data Activities (originally issued in 1953, then revised in 1967, 1990, and 2002).
- OMB Circular No. A-11: Preparation and Submission of the Budget (Aug. 3, 2012).