Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, OECD Guidelines for the Security of Information Systems (1992) (full-text).
These Guidelines recommended that OECD member countries:
- establish measures, practices and procedures to reflect the principles concerning the security of information systems set forth in the Guidelines;
- consult, co-ordinate and co-operate in the implementation of the Guidelines, including international collaboration to develop compatible standards, measures, practices and procedures for the security of information systems;
- agree as expeditiously as possible on specific initiatives for the application of the Guidelines;
- disseminate extensively the principles contained in the Guidelines;
- review the Guidelines every five years with a view to improving international co-operation on issues relating to the security of information systems.
These Guidelines were replaced by the 2002 OECD Guidelines for the Security of Information Systems and Networks: Towards a Culture of Security.