Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
National Science and Technology Policy, Organization, and Priorities Act of 1976, Pub. L. No. 94-282 (1976).
The Act calls for the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) to serve as a source of scientific and technological analysis and judgment for the President with respect to major policies, plans, and programs of the Federal Government.
It further authorizes the OSTP to:
- Advise the President and others within the Executive Office of the President on the impacts of science and technology on domestic and international affairs;
- Lead an inter-agency effort to develop and implement sound science and technology policies and budgets;
- Work with the private sector to ensure Federal investments in science and technology contribute to economic prosperity, environmental quality, and national security;
- Build strong partnerships among Federal, State, and local governments, other countries, and the scientific community;
- Evaluate the scale, quality, and effectiveness of the Federal effort in science and technology.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|