Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The National Fraud Authority, an executive agency of the Attorney General's Office, is the U.K. Government's strategic lead on counter-fraud activity. The first National Fraud Strategy was published in March 2009. The strategy's four aims are:
- building, sharing and acting on knowledge
- tackling the most serious and harmful threats
- holding more fraudsters to account while also improving support to victims, and
- improving the country's capability to prevent fraud.
- Cyber Crime Strategy, at 21.