The National Foreign Intelligence Board (now the National Intelligence Board) is a body formed to advise the Director of Central Intelligence on
- 1. production, review and coordination of national foreign intelligence;
- 2. interagency exchanges of intelligence information;
- 3. arrangement with foreign governments on intelligence matters;
- 4. protection of intelligence sources and methods;
- 5. activities of common concern; and
- 6. other matters referred to it by the DCI.
- ↑ Executive Order 12356.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.