Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The NITRD Subcommittee provides policy, program, and budget planning for the NITRD Program and is composed of representatives from each of the participating agencies, OSTP, Office of Management and Budget, and the NCO. The Subcommittee reports through the Committee on Technology to the Cabinet-level National Science and Technology Council. The organizations that report to the Subcommittee include two Interagency Working Groups (IWGs) and five Coordinating Groups (CGs) in the following R&D areas:
- CSIA - Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- HCI&IM - Human Computer Interaction and Information Management
- HCSS - High Confidence Software and Systems
- HEC - High End Computing
- LSN - Large Scale Networking
- SDP - Software Design and Productivity
- SEW - Social, Economic, and Workforce Implications of IT and IT Workforce Development
- ↑ The NITRD Subcommittee was previously called the "Interagency Working Group for IT R&D" (IWG/IT R&D).