Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The NIST Big Data interoperability Framework is intended facilitates scientists' use of big data sets. The Framework was drafted by NIST Big Data Public Working Group, which developed big data definitions, taxonomies, important requirements for privacy and security protections, a standard road map, and a proposed reference architecture. NIST requested comments on the draft by May 21, 2015.
The seven volumes of the Report are:
- NIST Big Data Definitions & Taxonomies Subgroup
- NIST Big Data Use Case & Requirements Subgroup
- 3. NIST SP 1500-3 — Volume 3: Use Case & Requirements (full-text).
- NIST Big Data Security & Privacy Subgroup
- 4. NIST SP 1500-4 — Volume 4: Security and Privacy (full-text).
- NIST Big Data Reference Architecture Subgroup
- NIST Big Data Technology Roadmap Subgroup
- 7. NIST SP 1500-7 — Volume 7: Standards Roadmap (full-text).