Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The maximum bit transfer rate (MBTR):
- (Of solid state storage equipment): "the number of data bits per second transferred between the equipment and its controller."
- “MBTR” (bits per second) = B x R x T, where:
- B = Maximum number of data bits per track available to read or write in a single revolution;
- R = Revolutions per second;
- T = Number of tracks that can be used or written simultaneously."
- U.S. Export Administration Regulations, Part 772 (15 C.F.R. §772.1).