The IoT-A project led to
- an architectural reference model for the interoperability of Internet-of-Things systems, outlining principles and guidelines for the technical design of its protocols, interfaces, and algorithms;
- corresponding mechanism for its efficient integration into the service layer of the Future Internet;
- novel resolution infrastructure, allowing scalable look up and discovery of Internet-of-Things resources, entities of the real world, and their associations;
- novel platform components;
- implementation of real-life use cases demonstrating the benefits of the developed architecture.