Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Internet Tax Non-Discrimination Act of 2003, Pub. L. No. 108-435.
The Act extended the Internet tax moratorium through November 1, 2003. Among its provisions, the Act:
- extended the e-commerce tax moratorium for four years, from November 1, 2003 through November 1, 2007;
- expanded the definition of Internet access to include both providers and buyers of Internet access;
- grandfathered through November 1, 2007, Internet access taxes enforced before October 1, 1998;
- similarly grandfathered through November 1, 2005 Internet access taxes enforced before November 1, 2003; and
- excluded Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and similar voice services.