- Applications Area (app)
- Internet Area (int)
- Operations & Network Management Area (ops)
- Routing Area (rtg)
- Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area (rai)
- Security Area (sec)
- Transport Area (tsv)
and Liaison and Ex-officio Members:
- Internet Architecture Board (IAB) Chair and Liaison
- IETF Executive Director
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) liaison and
- Request for Comments (RFC) Editor liaison.
It is responsible for technical management of IETF activities and the Internet standards process. It receives appeals of the decisions of the working groups, and the IESG makes the decision to progress documents in the standards track.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|