Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The International Watch and Warning Network (IWWN) was established in 2004 to foster international collaboration on addressing cyber threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities. It provides a mechanism for participating countries to share information to build global cyber situational awareness and incident response capabilities.
Participating entities include:
- The Attorney-General's Department -- govCERT.au
- The Secretariat-General for National Defence and Security (SGDSN)
- The Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI)
- The Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Hungarian Prime Minister's Office
- Ministry of Interior — Postal and Communication Police Service
- The Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations (BZK)
- National Crime Squad (KLPD)
- Swedish Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
- Swedish IT Incident Centre (SITIC)
- Post & Telestyrelsen (PTS)
- Communications and Electronic Security Group (CESG)
- Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)