Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Federal Communications Commission Edit
The Federal Communications Commission's International Bureau (IB) promotes innovative, efficient, reasonably priced, widely available, reliable, timely and high quality international and global communications services and administers the FCC's international telecommunications policies and obligations. It has primary responsibility for representing the FCC in satellite and international matters. The International Bureau:
- Participates in ITU-R study group efforts as a member of U.S. delegations.
- Participates in ITU-D study group efforts (domestic enforcement of laws, rules, and regulations on telecommunications by national telecommunication regulatory authorities) as a member of U.S. delegation.
- Participates in OAS-CITEL meetings as a member of U.S. delegation.
- Has attended a meeting of OECD's WPISP.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to other U.S. agencies participating in international efforts via the International Sub-IPC and Telecommunications Standardization Advisory Group.