Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
State of California Edit
The Information Technology Capital Plan is the state government's plan to:
- Ensure that IT investments drive program efficiency and effectiveness and improve the quality of government services for Californians.
- Facilitate improvements in internal business processes and financial management through IT investments.
- Link IT investments to state and agency priorities and business direction.
- Promote the alignment of IT investments with the Agency's enterprise architecture (Technology, Standards, and Infrastructure), and the state's Strategic Plan.
- Enhance and promote enterprise data sharing through IT investments while ensuring the information security (availability, integrity, and confidentiality) of data systems.
- Facilitate consideration and conceptual approval to pursue selected IT investments.