The Infocomm Security Masterplan (Masterplan) provided the overarching plan in Singapore's continued national efforts to enhance cyber security. Launched in February 2005, this three-year (FY 2005-2007) strategic roadmap wass the result of extensive private and public sector feedback to increase the resilience of national critical infrastructure from cyber attacks and to maintain a secure infocomm environment for government, businesses and individuals.
- a. Securing the People Sector
- b. Securing the Private Sector
- c. Securing the Public Sector
- d. Developing National Capability
- e. Cultivating Technology and R&D
- f. Securing National Infrastructure
- "Infocomm Security Masterplan" (full-text).