Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Infocomm Security Masterplan (Masterplan) provided the overarching plan in Singapore's continued national efforts to enhance cyber security. Launched in February 2005, this three-year (FY 2005-2007) strategic roadmap wass the result of extensive private and public sector feedback to increase the resilience of national critical infrastructure from cyber attacks and to maintain a secure infocomm environment for government, businesses and individuals.
- a. Securing the People Sector
- b. Securing the Private Sector
- c. Securing the Public Sector
- d. Developing National Capability
- e. Cultivating Technology and R&D
- f. Securing National Infrastructure
- "Infocomm Security Masterplan" (full-text).