Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Accounting Office, Improvements Needed in the Tennessee Valley Authority's Management and Use of Its Automatic Data Processing Resources (EMD-79-102) (Sept. 6, 1979).
This report identified the following weaknesses in the ADP planning structure and process:
- TVA did not have an agencywide plan to use as a management tool for measuring and controlling ADP activities.
- Top management generally did not support the development of agencywide ADP systems which could cut costs.
- Top management did not require all offices and divisions to use available management systems. Such use could better control ADP system design and development.
- Procedures did not ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing acquisition of ADP services.
- Adequacy of the justification for future ADP equipment was questionable.
- The organization, authority, and responsibility of the ADP audit function was insufficient.