Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ieRoadmap (short for interactive energy Roadmap) is an interactive tool designed to enable energy sector stakeholders to map their energy delivery system cybersecurity efforts to specific milestones identified in the "Roadmap to Achieve Energy Delivery Systems Cybersecurity." The ieRoadmap, managed by the Energy Sector Control Systems Working Group, provides a platform for pursuing innovative and practical activities that will improve the cybersecurity of the U.S.'s energy infrastructure. The ieRoadmap:
- Informs the sector of new and ongoing energy delivery systems cybersecurity efforts
- Helps the sector to identify gaps in the energy sector's cybersecurity efforts and minimize unnecessary, overlapping, or redundant efforts
- Provides a forum to encourage and stimulate collaboration within the energy sector
- Helps energy stakeholders align their resources to develop and implement the strategic and tactical approaches needed to achieve the Roadmap milestones
- Aids the sector in measuring progress toward meeting the Roadmap milestones.