Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) established the Identity Issues Task Force in November 2008 to explore the role of the Federal Government in Identity Management (IdM) and how it could serve as a catalyst for broad implementation.
The Task Force explored the following topics:
- Functional identity requirements;
- Current government IdM initiatives;
- Potential impact of IdM on government priorities;
- Current domestic and international IdM standards adoption; and
- Creation of a process to develop, evaluate, and coordinate national comprehensive IdM strategies.
The Task Force reviewed and developed comments on the Executive Office of the President’s draft National Strategy for Secure Online Transactions in an effort to help develop a national identity management architecture.