ISO/IEC 27032:2012: Information Technology–Security Techniques–Guidelines for Cybersecurity (2012) (Abstract).
- information security
- network security
- internet security, and
- critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP).
- an overview of cybersecurity
- an explanation of the relationship between cybersecurity and other types of security
- a definition of stakeholders and a description of their roles in cybersecurity
- guidance for addressing common cybersecurity issues, and
- a framework to enable stakeholders to collaborate on resolving cybersecurity issues.