Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The U.K. IP Crime Group was launched in August 2004 by the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) bringing together all stakeholders, including government, to drive the creation of a national strategy for tackling IP crime.
The IP Crime Group has produced guidance on various topics:
- A Supply Chain Toolkit which takes a step-by-step approach to what action should be taken if counterfeits are found within the supply chain, and guidance on how to strengthen and protect IP assets
- An online guide to tackling IP crime in the workplace
- A Proceeds of Crime Act leaflet
- An annual IP Crime Report compiled from information from trading standards, customs, police and industry about enforcement activity around the country.
- A unique search facility to help locate details of court cases involving intellectual property, known as IpCass.