Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ICE Pattern Analysis and Information Collection (ICEPIC) is used by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to search disparate sources of information for previously unknown relationship data about individuals who are the subject of investigations. It is one of five projects in ICE’s Enforcement Information Sharing program. One feature of this system is the Law Enforcement Information Sharing Service, a Web service that links federal, state, and local law enforcement information sharing partners to ICEPIC’s searchable data sets.
The program currently includes five main business processes:
- Receipt of leads, inquiries, referrals, law enforcement and intelligence reports, and queries of ICE and DHS databases to locate relevant records and reports
- Integration and validation of information from multiple ICE and DHS databases to provide leads for investigation and disruption of potential terrorist activities
- Initiation and monitoring of investigative cases in ICE field offices
- Production and dissemination of target indicator profiles and other intelligence
- Management of program workflows and resources.