Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems/Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme (FOKUS) is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration in the fields of
- communication technologies and services and their interoperability
- architectures and protocols of future communication networks and platforms
- interactive technologies for individual and community applications
- integration of processes and IT systems in eGovernment
- methods for automating and optimizing software and system development in the fields of telecommunication and automotive engineering
- measuring and testing of distributed telecommunication and software systems.