Foreign intelligence information is:
|| (1) information that relates to, and if concerning a United States person is necessary to, the ability of the United States to protect against —
- (A) actual or potential attack or other grave hostile acts of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power;
- (B) sabotage or international terrorism by a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power; or
- (C) clandestine intelligence activities by an intelligence service or network of a foreign power or by an agent of a foreign power; or
(2) information with respect to a foreign power or foreign territory that relates to, and if concerning a United States person is necessary to —
- (A) the national defense or the security of the United States; or
- (B) the conduct of the foreign affairs of the United States.
- ↑ 50 U.S.C. §1801(e).
- ↑ DHS Sensitive Systems Policy Directive 4300A, at 2.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.