Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM) and associated Foreign Affairs Handbooks (FAHs) are a single, comprehensive, and authoritative source for the State Department's organization structures, policies, and procedures that govern the operations of the State Department, the Foreign Service and, when applicable, other federal agencies. The FAM (generally policy) and the FAHs (generally procedures) together convey codified information to Department staff and contractors so they can carry out their responsibilities in accordance with statutory, executive and Department mandates.
FAM and FAH discussed in this wiki include:
- 12 FAM 080 FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND PRIVACY ACTS DIVISION (DS/MGT/FOIA-PA)
- 12 FAM 260 Counterintelligence
- 12 FAM 510 SAFEGUARDING NATIONAL SECURITY AND OTHER SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- 12 FAM 530 STORING AND SAFEGUARDING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL
- 12 FAM 540 SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION (SBU)
- 12 FAM 590 CYBER SECURITY INCIDENT PROGRAM
- 12 FAM 610 CYBER SECURITY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 12 FAM 620 UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY POLICIES
- 12 FAM 630 CLASSIFIED AUTOMATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- 12 FAM 640 DOMESTIC AND OVERSEAS AUTOMATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONNECTIVITY
- 12 FAM 650 ACQUISITION SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATING SYSTEMS AND SUBSYSTEM COMPONENTS
- 12 FAM 743 Counterintelligence Working Groups
- 12 FAM 940 Classified Automated Information Systems Abroad