Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CDC collects, compiles, and analyzes information on influenza activity year round in the United States and produces FluView, a weekly influenza surveillance report, from October through mid-May. The collection of these data enables CDC to:
- find out when and where influenza activity is occurring
- track influenza-related illness
- determine what influenza viruses are circulating
- detect changes in influenza viruses, and
- measure the effect influenza is having on deaths in the United States.