Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Improve delivery of government information, products, and services through technologies, including those that are mobile
- Engage citizens more fully and meaningfully in their government
- Reduce the costs of government operations through technology-enabled efficiencies
- Increase Federal workforce productivity by liberating them from ineffective 20th century work practices.
With many disparate mobility efforts occurring across government, the strategy seeks to capture and leverage the good work that is already being done, identify and address policy and guidance gaps in the mobility space, reduce duplication of efforts, and increase collaboration and sharing of contracts, code, and lessons learned that can help us make exponential improvements in Federal mobility.
- National Dialogue on the Federal Mobility Strategy (full-text).